We are currently doing a Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser to benefit our Not-For-Profit Incorporation Fund.
Purpose of Fundraiser
This fundraiser will help us raise the necessary funds to incorporate our ministry as a 501 (c) (3) Not For Profit Organization and the proper licensing for the areas we will serve.
Incorporating as a “Not For Profit” will give us the abilities to:
- Grant Tax-Deductible Status to Donations
- Apply for Grants and Funding Resources the require a 501 (c) (3) Not for Profit classification. (which is 95% of the grants offered to programs such as ours)
- Access to free or reduced-cost resources and tools from providers such as GoogleÂ®.
- Distribute credit for volunteer hours to volunteers to our programs that are recognized by government agencies and corporate organizations.
- Represent ourselves in Non-Profit Directories and vetting services to increase our legitimacy and image to prospective donors.
There are two methods being used to transact this fundraiser:
#1 – Online sales through Pop-Up Stores offered by Double Good. These Pop Up Stores are only available in 4-day campaigns., and are monitored by our staff online.
#2 Paper brochure similar to the image shown above with Double Good’s branding. This brochure should have our verification label attached near the Double Good Logo shown above. An Intention Letter on our Official Letterhead should also be presented with this brochure.
All our sanctioned fundraisers will be listed on our Fundraiser Verification Page detailing the Fraud Protection steps we take to ensure you are dealing only with authorized representatives of our ministry fundraising efforts.