Beginning With Christ – “WHAT’S SO IMPORTANT ABOUT SPIRITUAL GROWTH?” – Session #1
It appears that 80% rainy weather is in the forecast for Tuesday’s “Beginning With Christ” “WHAT’S SO IMPORTANT ABOUT SPIRITUAL GROWTH?” – Session #1 Class.
At this time we do not have a location suitable as an alternative for this type of weather. If those who have signed up for this class are serious about attending, please let me know so I can know how many I need to find an alternative location for.
If everyone is able the potential to convert this to a virtual event is possible.
Please share your input and questions, and especially your prayers as well while we address this development.
Thanks & God Bless,
Of all the things that are important to a healthy faith walk as a Christian, Spiritual Growth is a fundamental necessity.
Sadly many who profess to be Christians do not grow past infancy as a Christian. Regardless of age, we all start out at the bottom when we first accept Christ, even if we have been going to church regularly many are not finding ways to grow closer to our loving God.
A healthy journey as a Christian is one of continued growth. Pastor Steve leads a guided discussion and lesson on spiritual growth and how to move forward as a Christian.
Beginning With Christ is a light conversational style class for new Christians. It is also great for those that feel they need a little more understanding of the basics of being a Christian regardless of if they have given their life to Christ. We all have our struggles in our faith walk, none of us are perfect.
Pastor Steve hosts this class as a BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair) event in the backyard of his home. All are welcome.
This class is a 13 Unit (1 unit per session) reflection on discipleship.
1. “WHAT’S SO IMPORTANT ABOUT SPIRITUAL GROWTH?’
2. “I CAN WORSHIP GOD AT THE BEACH…CAN’T I?”
3. “LORD, CAN YOU TEACH ME TO PRAY?”
4. “CAN I BE SURE OF MY SALVATION – FACTS VS. FEELINGS?”
5. “WHEN DOES GOD GET EVEN?”
(HOW DO WE FORGIVE OURSELVES?)
6. “WHY DO I FEEL LIKE A WALKING CIVIL WAR?”
(THE BATTLE OF THE TWO SUPERPOWERS!)
7. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN, FIFTEEN MINUTES A DAY WILL CHANGE MY LIFE?”
8. “I’VE TRIED TO LIVE FOR CHRIST BUT IT DIDN’T WORK!”
9. “WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TEMPTATION AND SIN?”
10. “DESTINATION HEAVEN – AN ENJOYABLE TRIP OR A ROUGH RIDE?”
11. “LORD, DO I REALLY NEED TO BE BAPTIZED?”
12. “LORD, WHY AM I STILL HERE?”
13. “I’D LIKE TO GET INVOLVED, BUT WHERE DO I START?”
If you have questions please contact Pastor Steve at: